ATI All In Wonder 8500DV problems: I cannot get this card to work in Windows2000,except if I turn the acceleration all the way off.I have tried everything. It will work for about 10-20 minutes,and then all the text just goes berzerk.Looks kinda like

Old November 6th 04, 05:54 AM
TheWalrus

Default ATI All In Wonder 8500DV problems: I cannot get this card to work in Windows2000,except if I turn the acceleration all the way off.I have tried everything. It will work for about 10-20 minutes,and then all the text just goes berzerk.Looks kinda like

Any ideas Thanks
Old November 6th 04, 05:53 PM
T Shadow

"TheWalrus" wrote in message
news
Any ideas Thanks

Judging from your post you should let someone else work on it.

Old November 8th 04, 07:55 PM
Frank Fontana

I seem to remember having to change the memory range to something like
E00000-EFFFFF when I was at that old
operating system. Something about conflicts with my Creative card (I think?)

This was a long time ago....I've moved along with the times.

"TheWalrus" wrote in message
news Any ideas Thanks