Compaq Presario 1060 Cmos Battery

Old June 22nd 06, 08:22 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default Compaq Presario 1060 Cmos Battery

I have a Compaq Presario 1060 laptop computer that I _think_ has a
cmos battery that needs to be replaced. I have no info on the laptop
and am not even sure it has a cmos battery. However, I assume it has
one based on perusal of a Google group forum, and the fact that
several web sites are marketing coin like batteries for the Presario
1060.

Could anyone tell me if the Compaq Presario 1060 laptop does have a
cmos battery? If it does, could you tell me where it is located on the
motherboard or elsewhere and how big in diameter it is ? I did have
the computer wrist plate cover off, and lifted the keyboard off but did
not see anything that looked like a cmos battery that I'm accustomed
to.. Also removed the hard drive but nothing was under it. .

Thanks for any feedback.

Dale

Where is the Presario 1080 CMOS Battery Hiding? [email protected] Compaq Computers 2 December 19th 06 06:03 PM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 January 23rd 06 12:09 PM
upgrade for compaq presario 5834 bozomedic Compaq Computers 0 December 27th 05 09:31 PM
FS PRINTER PARTS trays fusers drums printheads -- oki fujitsu hp genicom epson ibm dec jetdirect laserjet lexnmark qms okidata ml320 mannesmann tally printonix tektronix qms toshiba zebra otc ibm lexmark intermec dec compaq montreal canada toronto o [email protected] Printers 1 May 29th 05 07:18 PM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 July 31st 04 02:23 PM