QMS 1060 printer error when printing pdf files

Old July 22nd 04, 03:14 PM
Frederic Houbie

Default QMS 1060 printer error when printing pdf files

Hi,

I have found an old QMS 1060e printer. It's printing good with the XP
driver, but when I try to print PDF files, I get Postscript error
concerning 'rangecheck'. I tried with level 2 or level 1 postscript but
get the same error.

Which other driver could I use ?

Thanks

Frédéric