HELP! driver problem for Compaq Deskpro EP/SB C333

Old June 29th 03, 07:21 PM
mm

Default HELP! driver problem for Compaq Deskpro EP/SB C333

Hi,
I have been searchingo for the drivers for my PC on www.compaq.com
It can't find my model. Can anybody help me?
My PC is:
Compaq Deskpro EP/SB with Celeron 333
ROM is: 07/25/98 686T1
Board rev. 01
Serial number: 8904CCP22282
Can anybody let me know how it is named in HP database?
The filename of the driver?
Regards,
Mirek

Old June 29th 03, 07:58 PM
Miss Jo Anne CD

What specific driver are you looking for?...My search didn`t show you computer
as existing...It showed the DeskPro EP with either a Celeron 450 or a Pentium
333
Old June 29th 03, 09:58 PM
BRG

"mm" wrote in news:bdnanf$e7i$1
@atlantis.news.tpi.pl:

8904CCP22282

Using http://wwss1pro.compaq.com/support/parts/hwlookup.asp returns
the following:

hardware lookup results

Serial Number: 8904CCP22282
huge parts list snipped

And you should find the drivers here (line-wrapped!):
http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/fi...mily/model/146
..html

--
BRG