FS: Compaq Presario 1230 Laptop parts for Sale

Old June 25th 03, 09:54 PM
bimbam

Default FS: Compaq Presario 1230 Laptop parts for Sale

Hi:

I am parting my laptop out.
If you are looking for a specific presario 1230 part, send me an
email at and give me a quote. We can work
something out.

LCD screen, flat cable, Soundcard, modem, expansion memory (64mb),
touch pad ...

Cheers,
Mouli