[Impostazioni di default] Ricoh IS450d

Old August 9th 11, 10:06 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Chobin

Default [Impostazioni di default] Ricoh IS450d

Hello, I'd like to modify the default settings of my Ricoh IS450d, but
I cannot do it.
The scanner driver don't let me save settings.
Every time the scan window appears I read A3 - plain paper.
I'd like to have A4 and autofeed.
Perhaps can I find something in the registry?
Thank you very much.
Carlo.

[Default Settings] Scanner Ricoh Chobin Scanners 0 August 8th 11 04:31 PM
Ricoh MP C3500 LCD [email protected] Printers 0 May 6th 08 02:44 AM
Ricoh AP206 TheMgt Printers 0 March 20th 06 08:52 PM
RICOH IS200E win 98 problem [email protected] Scanners 0 February 16th 06 03:50 PM
Ricoh LP1200 Tom Ruben Printers 0 June 7th 04 06:25 PM