A Computer hardware and components forum. ComputerBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ComputerBanter.com forum » Sound Cards » Creative Sound Blaster Cards
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Sound Blaster live Driver

Old January 20th 08, 09:02 PM posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live
tim
external usenet poster

Default Sound Blaster live Driver

Hi
A pal of mine was looking for a sound card so on searching through my junk
drawer I came across a Creative labs Sound blaster live but I have no driver
it says on the card it's model number CT4760 does anyone know where I could
get a driver for this model please
Thanks from Tim

Old January 21st 08, 12:38 AM posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live
Bennett Price
external usenet poster

http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/

tim wrote:
Hi
drawer I came across a Creative labs Sound blaster live but I have no driver
it says on the card it's model number CT4760 does anyone know where I could
get a driver for this model please
Thanks from Tim

Old March 24th 08, 02:48 AM posted to creative.products.sound_blaster.live
Robert[_4_]
external usenet poster

What OS? Basic drivers (wdm), are part of Win(2K/ XPpro) and actually work.
The other stuff can be found at the site. You could try
http://www.driverheaven.net . there is a sign-up, but it's free.

"tim" wrote in message
Hi
drawer I came across a Creative labs Sound blaster live but I have no
driver it says on the card it's model number CT4760 does anyone know where
I could get a driver for this model please
Thanks from Tim

Old March 23rd 09, 02:53 AM

First recorded activity by ComputerBanter: Mar 2009
Smile my grandfather carried ice blocks

bump!!hahaMammaws main goals for me were that I would eat a lot, learn a lot, and always be neat and clean. We ate in the kitchen at a table next to the window. My high chair faced the window, and Mammaw tacked playing cards up on the wooden window frame at mealtimes so that I could learn to count. She also stuffed me at every meal, because conventional wisdom at the time was that a fat baby was a healthy one, as long as he bathed every day. At least once a day, she read to me from Dick and Jane books until I could read them myself, and from World Book Encyclopedia volumes, FFXI Gil which in those days were sold door-to-door by salesmen and were often the only books besides the Bible in working peoples houses. These early instructions probably explain why I now read a lot, love card games, battle my weight, and never forget to wash my hands and brush my teeth.I adored my grandfather, the first male influence in my life, and felt pride that I was born on his birthday. James Eldridge Cassidy was a slight man, about five eight, but in those years still strong and handsome. I always thought he resembled the actor Randolph Scott.When my grandparents moved from Bodcaw, which had a population of about a hundred, to the metropolis Hope, Papaw worked for an icehouse delivering ice on a horse-drawn wagon. In those days, refrigerators really were iceboxes, cooled by chunks of ice whose size varied according to the size of the appliance. Come and buy world of warcraft power leveling, cheap wow leveling, free wow power leveling web . warcraft gold webpage! Though he weighed about 150 pounds, my grandfather carried ice blocks that weighed up to a hundred pounds or more, using a pair of hooks to slide them onto his back, which was protected by a large leather flap.