SDRAM choice

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 19th 14, 11:58 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Haines Brown

Default SDRAM choice

In the past I've had no problem picking RAM according to motherboard
specifications and had no trouble, but this time the more I investigate,
the less comfortable I become.

I have a GA-H97-D3H motherboard (not overclocked) and need 16 Gb (4x4)
DDR3 SDRAM, preferably by G. Skill. The Gigabyte website recommends RAM
that I can't find, and a web search did not help. Your advice
appreciated.

Haines Brown

DDR Vs DDR SDRAM Cookie Homebuilt PC's 5 February 17th 06 08:11 PM
new 256Mb SDRAM won't work with other 256Mb SDRAM fred General 10 July 14th 05 03:29 AM
Can I use SDRAM instead of EDO??? half_pint General 18 April 14th 04 01:14 AM
ASUS P2L97 best choice for SDRAM Frank Spade General Hardware 0 February 13th 04 02:36 PM
SDRAM 100 or 133? CJ Intel 24 December 12th 03 11:01 PM