Touchpad Button

Old January 14th 13, 09:05 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Grinder

Default Touchpad Button

Here is a picture of a touchpad's left button on a Sony VAIO VGN-C240E:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/grinder2112/8380681543/

It no longer "click" when you depress it, but it will actuate when you
put pressure upon it. I don't know how long that will last.

The component appears to be surface mount SPST switch, but I'm having
trouble locating a replacement. Can anyone offer me helpful descriptive
vocabulary, or better yet, a link to digikey for this component?

Thanks.

extensa touchpad Dumbo Acer Computers 1 September 18th 08 03:07 PM
laptop TouchPad olegb Overclocking 1 July 23rd 06 10:34 PM
Touchpad sensitivity Nathan Gutman Gateway Computers 6 November 23rd 05 01:53 AM
Touchpad inoperable HELP Not Likely Dell Computers 4 June 1st 04 09:27 PM
touchpad Steve Gateway Computers 0 April 23rd 04 03:32 PM