Are BIOS updates safe?

Old January 6th 18, 06:48 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Frank

Default Are BIOS updates safe?

Six year old gw slowing down to get started and I was thinking about
bios update but GW site say it could cause problems. Wonder if it is safe?

Don't know if anyone visits here but thought I'd ask.

Frank

New BIOS updates Richard Dower Gigbyte Motherboards 2 January 2nd 06 10:42 PM
New bios updates Richard Dower Gigbyte Motherboards 3 October 19th 05 02:37 PM
bios updates/ donny Asus Motherboards 2 December 20th 04 01:36 PM
bios updates jf Asus Motherboards 20 September 5th 04 03:23 PM
Bios updates for GA-8IG1000Pro no spam Gigbyte Motherboards 0 December 21st 03 07:37 AM