How to make an MP3 cd in Linux?

Old February 21st 09, 01:02 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,comp.publish.cdrom.multimedia,comp.os.linux.misc
smh

Default How to make an MP3 cd in Linux?

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

asdasdas wrote:

Just talked to a technician at the above number and he said all I have
to do is throw some MP3's on a CD-R/CD-RW and it should work. No need
for a playlist file and doesn't matter if they're in subdirectories or
not and doesn't matter what bitrate the songs are.

Must be a problem with Nero Linux or something. I hate to say this, but
I wish I was using Roxio Creator 2009 right now.

Why don't you make a playlist and see if the player plays the .mp3 in a
subdirectory?
Old February 21st 09, 11:33 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,comp.publish.cdrom.multimedia,comp.os.linux.misc
Andrew Halliwell

asdasdas wrote:
Just talked to a technician at the above number and he said all I have
to do is throw some MP3's on a CD-R/CD-RW and it should work. No need
for a playlist file and doesn't matter if they're in subdirectories or
not and doesn't matter what bitrate the songs are.

Must be a problem with Nero Linux or something. I hate to say this, but
I wish I was using Roxio Creator 2009 right now.

Who needs nero?
FFS, K3B is far better at most things.
The only thing nero claims to be able to do that other linux software can't
at the moment is blueray.
--
| | |