Anolog output

Old December 30th 08, 11:29 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Stevies3

Default Anolog output

Hi,

Do SATA drives come with the anolog output for audio? I ask because I see
that IDE drives do & noticed that the few I have seen in SATA don't. Is
this the new standard?

Steven

DVI output Tony Pacc Nvidia Videocards 2 January 8th 07 01:00 AM
output to tv too big...? J Ati Videocards 1 May 21st 06 02:59 AM
Output to TV... Jonni Homebuilt PC's 3 April 24th 06 10:15 PM
dvi-i vs anolog output to drive crt monitor - quality J. Clarke Nvidia Videocards 14 July 28th 04 08:41 AM
Please help! My ATI 9700 Pro will only push output #2! output 1, nada! (software glitch) Patrick Vick Ati Videocards 1 May 9th 04 09:34 AM