Anyone here use HP Photo Creations?

Old June 8th 19, 10:22 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printer,comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.misc,comp.sys.hp.apps
Ant[_3_]

Default Anyone here use HP Photo Creations?

I use it, but I hate its online requirements and now limits features
(have to pay to use them). Does anyone know of its old version and/or
good software replacements for my decade old 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 PC and HP
Photosmart 8450 printer?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon.
--
Quote of the Week: "Ants never sleep." --Ralph Waldo Emerson, poet
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /