How do I set a custom paper size at epson fx-890?

Old October 31st 05, 01:50 PM
Marcello

Default How do I set a custom paper size at epson fx-890?

Hi,

I recently update a machine that used windows 98 to Windows Xp.

I've created a custom paper size in
printer/file/server properties.

Now I'm not being able to add this paper to the printer.

There are many complains like mine in google,but no answers at all.

These paper is for printing checks.

Marcello Dias