building another fx-51 system - which mb now?

Old September 7th 04, 02:36 PM
Scotter

Default building another fx-51 system - which mb now?

In January I built an FX-51 system and I used MSI's K8T800 Master2-FAR
because I thought some day I might swap the FX-51 out and put in two Opteron
248's. Well... the time has come and now I want to put that FX-51 in another
motherboard for a friend. Have any new 940's come out yet that are superior
to the K8T800 or at least recommended?

--
Scotter