Thermalright SLK-900U /slk947u

Old September 4th 04, 03:27 PM
DS

Default Thermalright SLK-900U /slk947u

Hi

I was looking at the Thermalright SLK-900U or similiar as I can bolt it onto
my asus a7n8x mobo. However, I am concerned as my cpu sits rather near the
edge of the board and the heatsink seems rectanglar. Can the heatsink be
rotated through 90degrees?

Old September 6th 04, 09:46 AM
gerry

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 15:27:36 +0100, "DS" wrote:

Hi

I was looking at the Thermalright SLK-900U or similiar as I can bolt it onto
my asus a7n8x mobo. However, I am concerned as my cpu sits rather near the
edge of the board and the heatsink seems rectanglar. Can the heatsink be
rotated through 90degrees?

check your motherboard at the thermalright website. there's a list.