NEW Scanner to me - used Epson 1200U

Old September 25th 03, 05:55 AM
Stromer2

Default NEW Scanner to me - used Epson 1200U

I just got a scanner from a friend. If anyone has had this scanner, could you
tell me the quality level (was it one of the best when it was mfg or just
average) and the approximate year it was made. How does the quality of the
scans compare to new scanners. Thanks, for any advice on the above.
Rick
Old September 26th 03, 08:34 PM
Tom BORG

I've had this model for about 3 years - it's no more than 4 years old I
think. It was a 'Best Buy' in its time.
Gives excellent results IMHO, and has been 100% reliable and stable -
extremely good buy

Old September 26th 03, 10:09 PM
bmoag

It is an excellent flatbed scanner. If you have the transparency adapter it
is useless for 35mm materials. 120 film scans nicely although it maxes out
at about a 19mb scan which are not many pixels for the size of the original.

Old September 26th 03, 10:09 PM
bmoag

Old September 26th 03, 10:09 PM
bmoag