You gateway users are still going, hey?

Old May 18th 05, 09:57 PM
ajv2003

Default You gateway users are still going, hey?

Stock price at $3.20. Last time I cashed them in
it was $86 something.
Old May 18th 05, 10:23 PM
Shooter

On Wed, 18 May 2005 15:57:35 -0500, ajv2003
wrote:

Stock price at $3.20. Last time I cashed them in
it was $86 something.

Guarantee you that old Ted came out of it smelling like a rose. He
probably took his ill gotten gains and invested them in the Taiwanese
slave labor computer industry. Well, now that I think of it, he did
since most everything that has the GW name stamped on it is actually
made in Taiwan.

Regards,