Gateway Solo 9300 bios

Old May 20th 05, 02:46 PM
HipPiE

Hi all
anyonye out there who can help me out trying to put winxp on but need to
update the bios and can not find my chasis number listed its 3500724
anyone
know whick bios version i should be using

I have just used the Win2000 driver for the Solo 9300 modem from Gateway's
website, and it worked in the past. (For XP)

It has been a long time since I've dealt with modems, use at your own risk.