9300 VE Problem

Old May 10th 05, 09:17 PM
81mm

Default 9300 VE Problem

Okay.., I got a dead Solo 9300 VE off of eBay for a couple bucks, and the
unit arrived with working memory, floppy, battery, and CD drive.., but no
HD. So.., I used my HD from an old Solo 2300 which fit okay, and it has Win
2000 on it. Next.., I have another Solo 9300 which I used it's A/C power
cord and adapter. Okay, first thing'y is I'm not getting a power light..,
so what do I look for, and how do I open the area that needs looking at..??
Can we talk..?? Mike..!!

Old May 12th 05, 01:15 AM
Thomas Foley

Hi Mike:

If you are looking to disassemble a 9300, this site has illustrated
instructions:
http://test.leecomputers.com/
Use good electrical safety practices and good luck.

TM

news:[email protected]

Old May 12th 05, 03:35 AM
81mm

Thanks Tom.., that's a good start.., that's for sure.., so let's see what I
can find out..? MIKE..!!

Old May 13th 05, 05:01 PM
Anthony Giorgianni

Spectacular site, Tom. Thanks for posting that!!!!

--
Regards,
Anthony Giorgianni

The return address for this post is fictitious. Please reply by posting back
to the newsgroup.
"Thomas Foley" wrote in message
Hi Mike:

If you are looking to disassemble a 9300, this site has illustrated
instructions:
http://test.leecomputers.com/
Use good electrical safety practices and good luck.

TM

news:[email protected]