Talk about vintage hardware, impressions from a visit to the Computer Museum in Mountain View, CA.

Old November 2nd 09, 12:37 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Simon Laub

Default Talk about vintage hardware, impressions from a visit to the Computer Museum in Mountain View, CA.

Visited the Computer Museum in Mountain View, CA. early October this year.
Wonderful stuff, comes highly recommended!

Returning home, friends asked me to make a presentation of what I saw. Some
pictures and
some stories. Even though I only cover a fraction, of a fraction, of what
they have of hardware
on display - the presentation took forever to make. So,
now when it is finally all done, I would like to make it available
for a somewhat wider audience... So, if you haven't been there, you should
be
able to get a hint of what a wonderful place this is (and a must go place
for all hardware fans..surely!).

http://www.simonlaub.net/Articles/Co...age/index.html

- Simon

www.simonlaub.net

Old November 2nd 09, 12:40 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
philo[_2_]

Simon Laub wrote:
Visited the Computer Museum in Mountain View, CA. early October this year.
Wonderful stuff, comes highly recommended!

Returning home, friends asked me to make a presentation of what I saw.
Some pictures and
some stories. Even though I only cover a fraction, of a fraction, of
what they have of hardware
on display - the presentation took forever to make. So,
now when it is finally all done, I would like to make it available
for a somewhat wider audience... So, if you haven't been there, you
should be
able to get a hint of what a wonderful place this is (and a must go
place for all hardware fans..surely!).

http://www.simonlaub.net/Articles/Co...age/index.html

- Simon

www.simonlaub.net

Thanks for the pix...

they seem to have even a better collection than what I have up in my
attic G