low light boost greyed out in quickcam express software. HELP.

Old February 1st 04, 02:08 PM
bronney

Default low light boost greyed out in quickcam express software. HELP.

Dear masters,

I was using low light boost all these time and I forgot what I did but
when I turn this thing on the other day, the LLB feature is greyed
out.

I am using windows xp with is730.exe latest quickcam software. My
quickcam is the old one with the simple pyramid base (cheapo).

Any ideas? Are there any registry keys to enable that??

Thanks.