Does Yahoo Messenger work ok through routers?

Old February 1st 04, 04:35 PM
jonny

Default Does Yahoo Messenger work ok through routers?

No problem at all i use a Linksys wireless router, I have 3 computers
connected through this , two of them running Yahoo video chat at the same
time even. jonny

Old February 1st 04, 04:35 PM
jonny

Old February 2nd 04, 01:05 AM
FONDOONYC

i'm on a netgear router and my yahoo messenger works great. i prefer to use
the msn cuz the video conference streams faster and pictures are less
choppy.

Old February 6th 04, 08:06 AM
The Stare

"Peabody" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
FONDOONYC says...

i prefer to use the msn cuz the video conference streams
faster and pictures are less choppy.

I thought you had to subscribe to MSM to have access to
that.

MSN Messenger is free chat software like yahoo messenger or icq.

Old February 6th 04, 08:06 AM
The Stare

"Peabody" wrote in message
news:[email protected]