Logitech ImageStudio - Changing save path

Old February 4th 04, 11:51 AM
Stein Arne Storslett

Default Logitech ImageStudio - Changing save path

I'm just posting my sollution to changing the path for Logitech
ImageStudio.

It seems that there is no way you can change this within the
application.

My problem was that I changed the path of "My Documents" a while after I
installed ImageStudio. ImageStudio insisted on saving files in the old
directory.

The sollution was editing the registry and search for all occurences
of the old path and replace with the new path.

At least it works for me.

Start/Run..., regedit, F3

Do I need to say that you have to be careful when editing the registry?

--
Stein Arne