Matrox Magnum Series boards MG-10x/12x (16-Bit AT bus ISA) and more ...

Old January 17th 18, 05:27 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox
escimo

Default Matrox Magnum Series boards MG-10x/12x (16-Bit AT bus ISA) and more ...

Hi.

I'm searching any OS drivers for the given Matrox boards of the "Magnum" Series:
* MG-104
* MG-108
* MG-124
* MG-128

Furthermore I'm looking for any externally available information about Matrox "MG-3D" and/or "MG-3D Ultra", not included in magazines InfoWorld and PCMag.

Thanks so far.

Cheers, Stephan