AM2 Cooler

Old July 28th 11, 07:49 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Nixerati Feedergit

Default AM2 Cooler

Hi.

I was wondering if this Inno3D cooler would fit an older AM2 motherboard as
it only mentions AM2+ and AM3.

http://www.inno3d.com/products/graph...ll_cpu_x5.html

Thanks in advance.

Old August 2nd 11, 04:57 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
rms[_4_]

I was wondering if this Inno3D cooler would fit an older AM2 motherboard as
it only mentions AM2+ and AM3.

It also mentions '939', which I believe is in fact AM2. My opteron165
dual-core was a 939, anyway.

rms

Old August 4th 11, 06:42 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Nixerati Feedergit

"rms" wrote in message
I was wondering if this Inno3D cooler would fit an older AM2 motherboard as
it only mentions AM2+ and AM3.

It also mentions '939', which I believe is in fact AM2. My opteron165
dual-core was a 939, anyway.

rms

Great. Thank you.

MSI GTX 260 with red PCB and ATi cooler First of One[_2_] Nvidia Videocards 0 July 10th 09 12:16 AM
CPU cooler MagicJS Intel 0 February 1st 07 07:38 PM
CPU cooler G Overclocking AMD Processors 1 April 12th 04 05:12 PM
CPU Cooler Kevin Childers Compaq Computers 0 March 23rd 04 05:05 PM
WTD: CPU Cooler perplexed UK Computer Vendors 1 July 23rd 03 05:36 PM