master cds for packard bell easy note k5285

Old January 28th 05, 10:22 PM
matty matty is offline
Junior Member

Default master cds for packard bell easy note k5285

could anybody tell me where i can get some master cds for a packard bell easy note k5285
Old November 18th 05, 06:58 PM
IanJ shoreham IanJ shoreham is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty
could anybody tell me where i can get some master cds for a packard bell easy note k5285

sorry matty, I do not have an answer to this as I am in a similar situation following a disc crash. I have contacted both Packard Bell and PC World to no avail. ( this was over three months ago and all I received from them was an automatic response about aknowledging the receipt of my e-mail)

If you have any luck let me know
Ian