Another pointless post about the 4.9's not working.

Old September 15th 04, 10:24 PM
Warty

Default Another pointless post about the 4.9's not working.

Hey Guess what?

I looked further down the posts and noticed that others where having the
same problem.

Well what a ****in surprise.
So rather than post a new post bitching like so many have done so before - I
read other post's regarding same problem.

Do you know what's even weirder? I didn't even bother to install the poxy
4.9's because I read other posters problems before I made the dumb ass move
to install them.

Rant Over.
Flame me.

Another tomorrow

Warty

Old September 16th 04, 04:07 AM
Little TeaPot

Got my 4.9's working took a full format and reinstall, so you prob
have somthing broken on your system thats @*@*ing you arround, mine
works like a dream now.

Old September 16th 04, 05:03 AM
Gareee©

NP here at all.. I did a total removal of ati stuff with thier uninstaller,
and then just installed the new 4.9's.

I also removed that new flashy control center, and the net framework thing
as well before hand.

--
Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
Homepage:

Old September 16th 04, 11:52 AM
Aussie

No problem here,just finished 2 1/2 hrs. FC online(with 4.9's didnt even
uninstall the old one never do anyway.Its pointless).Ran like a
dream.Fantastic..

Old September 16th 04, 07:14 PM
TRF

I had to go back to the 4.8's also.

How do you remove the net framework thing?

TRF

Old September 17th 04, 11:13 AM
Rockin Ronnie

TRF wrote:

I had to go back to the 4.8's also.
=20
How do you remove the net framework thing?
=20
TRF
=20
"Gareee=A9" wrote in message
=20
NP here at all.. I did a total removal of ati stuff with thier

=20
uninstaller,
=20
and then just installed the new 4.9's.

I also removed that new flashy control center, and the net framework th=

ing
as well before hand.

--=20
Gareee=A9 (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm
Custom Figures, Wallpapers and more!

If you are accessing RSS feeds I would leave net framework intact.

Old September 17th 04, 08:07 PM
BillL

"Gareee©" wrote in message

NP here at all.. I did a total removal of ati stuff with thier

uninstaller,

and then just installed the new 4.9's.

I also removed that new flashy control center, and the net framework thing
as well before hand.

--
Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm
Custom Figures, Wallpapers and more!

If you are accessing RSS feeds I would leave net framework intact.

The 4.9's are working fine for me err . . . well the *beta* 4.9's are
working fine anyway!