Color Correction

Old April 3rd 10, 01:12 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
[email protected]

Default Color Correction

I have an HP Pavilion laptop with a built-in webcam. There is no
provision for correcting the color, hue, contrast, white balance, etc.
I'm looking for a piece of software (free, if possible) that will allow
me to make these corrections so that my video isn't yellow (under an
incandescent light source). Can anyone point me in the right direction
or make a recommendation?
Old May 5th 10, 12:52 PM
termpapers termpapers is offline
Junior Member

I have an HP Pavilion laptop with a built-in web cam. There is no
provision for correcting the color, hue, contrast, white balance, etc.

Term papers