please direct me -- thanks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 21st 09, 04:38 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Overbey

Default please direct me -- thanks

I have not been able to find an "ASUS WireLess Router" group, so I pose my
question here, if this is the wrong group, please direct me tothe right one.
I have an "ASUS WireLess Router" WL-500W, I have two issues that I am trying
to correct. The first one is, is there a way to reserve more than 8 IP
addresses. I would like to have the dhcp server give out addresses and not
have to worry about static addresses even though I need the addresses to be
the same each and every time.
The second issue is, I can not get the USB print server to work, and am
looking for any suggestions on this.
thank you in advance

Media Direct (No longer direct) Joelee Dell Computers 10 December 15th 07 09:33 PM
Direct X 10 kevinbeall Ati Videocards 10 October 18th 06 03:12 AM
Direct X and ATI TV bug?? PG Ati Videocards 0 January 5th 06 02:41 AM
Direct X Scott Gateway Computers 2 October 8th 04 06:58 PM
direct x9 Not Me Nvidia Videocards 3 March 29th 04 09:11 AM