Where can I find a replacement laptop keyboard from a company with a good rep?

Old August 28th 12, 09:30 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
Afraeileen

Default Where can I find a replacement laptop keyboard from a company with a good rep?

I have a Dell Inspiron 1720 laptop and need a replacement keyboard.
Yesterday I spilled some liquid on it and it shorted out (thank God
nothing got in the internals).

My husband wont buy the keyboard if it isn't from some company with a
good reputation. That is what I get for marrying an engineer....

I tried NewEgg to no avail...

--
Afraeileen
Old August 29th 12, 02:53 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
[email protected]

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:30:17 +0100, Afraeileen
wrote:

I have a Dell Inspiron 1720 laptop and need a replacement keyboard.
Yesterday I spilled some liquid on it and it shorted out (thank God
nothing got in the internals).

My husband wont buy the keyboard if it isn't from some company with a
good reputation. That is what I get for marrying an engineer....

I tried NewEgg to no avail...

I've had good luck with laptoz.com. Less than $20 and free
shipping. Bad part is they are out of stock on the white 1720
keyboard.