Disabling trackpad on Thinkpad x250

Old July 10th 15, 02:31 AM posted to comp.hardware
Haines Brown[_2_]

Default Disabling trackpad on Thinkpad x250

I need to disable trackpad on a Thinkpad x250. Fn+F8 does not bring up a
menu for disabling. Perhaps Debian Sid does not support that function.

I disabled the trackpad in BIOS, but that had no effect. This I don't
understand.

Installing Debian on Thinkpad X250 (UEFI) Haines Brown[_2_] General Hardware 0 July 9th 15 01:49 PM
Services always disabling! [email protected] Homebuilt PC's 1 May 12th 07 06:14 AM
disabling SMI [email protected] Intel 11 June 13th 06 09:00 PM
Disabling Video erimess Packard Bell 3 November 20th 04 06:49 PM
Disabling PS2 trackpad on I5000 Mike Marquis Dell Computers 0 May 25th 04 02:56 PM