I take it all back! HIS rocks!

Old September 5th 12, 08:05 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
msdos622wasfun

Default I take it all back! HIS rocks!

Okay, okay, a while back I posted here about how I was having problems with my 2nd HIS video card. Well, now there's some redemption. I initiated an RMA, and I have to admit it was straightforward, and they were very courteous. After five weeks, they shipped me a 6970 in a brand new box. Sold it to my coworker, and so far it runs fine.

Thank you, HIS. I admit, waiting five weeks for something requires some patience, but hey, there's much worse problems going on in the world than that.

OT Self-checkout rocks John Doe Homebuilt PC's 0 October 27th 11 09:41 PM
Canon Rocks Tom Crooze[_2_] Printers 5 November 22nd 07 05:19 AM
nVIdia ROCKS MRKI Nvidia Videocards 0 November 14th 05 08:48 PM
This is totally FREE and it ROCKS! Paul King Ati Videocards 0 September 25th 05 12:40 AM
CPU chip rocks back and forth in socket. Cause for concern??? Patrick General 9 March 1st 04 04:41 PM