hardware questions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 8th 18, 01:52 PM posted to comp.mobile.android,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,nl.comp.hardware,nl.telecom
Linea Recta[_2_]

Default hardware questions

This is about the phone Samsung Galaxy S4 mini.
I got it second hand.
It came with a small mains plug shaped adaptor which connects to the phone
with a USB cable.
This cable has a "normal" USB plug on one side and a mini plug on the other
side.
This cable is very short.
I have a longer cable with the same plugs which seem to fit physically.

- Can I use the other cable safely to connect to the PC and/or to the mains
adaptor?

- Can I connect this phone to my (TomTom) USB car adaptor?

In other words: how universal is USB?

The phone manual warns not to use non-original accessories...

--

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../