Sony NEC Optiarc?

Old July 6th 07, 03:22 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Clark

Default Sony NEC Optiarc?

Anybody have any experience with DVD burners made by this manufacturer?
I have always had good luck with NEC, but Sony seems to have some
problems from what I have read so I have never bought one.

Any DVD Burners that I might need to stay away from? I run Nero and
some burners seem to have compatibility problems with that software.

Thanks,
Clark
Old July 6th 07, 11:03 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
DaveW[_5_]

I have THREE of those burners in my systems at home and I swear by them.
They are reliable, compatable with various media, and sell for a great
price.

--
---------------------
DaveW
"Clark" wrote in message
Anybody have any experience with DVD burners made by this manufacturer? I
have always had good luck with NEC, but Sony seems to have some problems
from what I have read so I have never bought one.

Any DVD Burners that I might need to stay away from? I run Nero and some
burners seem to have compatibility problems with that software.

Thanks,
Clark

Looking for a Sony PMC-M2 [email protected] Storage & Hardrives 0 June 19th 06 09:53 PM
Sony CD Extreme & Sony CRX700E? (G'bye Easy CD Creator) Dubious Dude Cdr 4 January 5th 06 07:39 AM
Sony FDD Pen General 2 June 26th 05 01:38 AM
Sony cd-r Peter van der Goes Cdr 9 November 15th 03 04:03 AM
Sony DRU 500a and the Sony DWU-10A Alex Threlfall UK Computer Vendors 0 July 5th 03 03:10 PM