Dell to Hire 5,000 People in India

Old January 30th 06, 09:58 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default Dell to Hire 5,000 People in India

"Lou" wrote in message
http://www.forbes.com/entrepreneurs/...ap2485518.html

doesn't mention the number of complaints Dell gets from customers who can't
understand a word they are saying. Got a prime example on my answer machine,
can only make out how much it'll cost for them to pick my laptop up.

Old January 30th 06, 10:09 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

doesn't mention the number of complaints Dell gets from customers who
can't
understand a word they are saying. Got a prime example on my answer
machine, can only make out how much it'll cost for them to pick my laptop
up.

sorry just read all the previous replies on this subject and notice you are
all american based. I had a scottish woman answer original call, I'm in
England I had to repeat everything 3 times she also appeared to be reading a
script and had to run off to talk to her manager to ask what to do next. she
then offered to book the call off thinking I was ending the call, no she
ordered an engineer out to fix my computer!!!? I won't be paying.

Old February 1st 06, 04:23 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Joe wrote:
doesn't mention the number of complaints Dell gets from customers who
can't
understand a word they are saying. Got a prime example on my answer
machine, can only make out how much it'll cost for them to pick my laptop
up.

sorry just read all the previous replies on this subject and notice you are
all american based. I had a scottish woman answer original call, I'm in
England I had to repeat everything 3 times she also appeared to be reading a
script and had to run off to talk to her manager to ask what to do next. she
then offered to book the call off thinking I was ending the call, no she
ordered an engineer out to fix my computer!!!? I won't be paying.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but I'm guessing that
she couldn't understand your accent. Is that her fault?

Of course she's reading a script, every call centre drone is reading a
script, it saves having to pay for knowledgeable staff.

Old February 1st 06, 09:30 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, but I'm guessing that
she couldn't understand your accent. Is that her fault?

Yes she seemed incredibly unsure of herself and nervous, sounded like she
needed more training.