Matrox OpenGL extensions

Old August 27th 03, 12:10 PM
Vincent DAVID

Default Matrox OpenGL extensions

Hi,

Where can I find documentation on Matrox-specific OpenGL extensions,
like GL_MTX_fragment_shader ?
The extensions don't appear in the OpenGL Extension Registry, and I'm
unable to find resource on the matrox web site.

TIA,
Vincent

Old August 27th 03, 03:07 PM
Andrew McDonald

Matrox' developer website just says "spec coming soon"... that was apparently written a year ago so
I wouldn't hold your breath. What can the Parhelia do that's not in the ARB shaders?

http://developer.matrox.com/details....&s=docs&i =98

Andrew