WTD: 2nd-hand Photoshop 8 or 9 & Matrox card.

Old January 11th 06, 04:07 AM posted to aus.computers,bne.forsale,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox

Default WTD: 2nd-hand Photoshop 8 or 9 & Matrox card.

Hi All -

Is there anyone out there who could point me in the direction of
getting a second-hand copy of Photoshop? Ebay didn't look too helpful
when last I looked...

Would also be interested in a 2nd hand Matrox card if anyone had one
going begging Or if you could pass on a place/ site you know of,
that I could keep an eye on. Am located in Brisbane, AUS.

M new to groups. Apologies if breaking with any conventions.

Cheers,
Michael

Old January 11th 06, 04:49 AM posted to aus.computers,bne.forsale,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox

Default 2nd-hand Photoshop 8 or 9 & Matrox card.

http://computers.search.ebay.com.au/...ofocusZunknown

Would also be interested in a 2nd hand Matrox card if anyone had one
going begging Or if you could pass on a place/ site you know of,
that I could keep an eye on. Am located in Brisbane, AUS.

Plenty of those on ebay.
http://computers.search-desc.ebay.co...Z1QQsofocusZbs

M new to groups. Apologies if breaking with any conventions.

You didnt.

Old January 11th 06, 12:59 PM posted to aus.computers,bne.forsale,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.matrox

Cheers. Seen tetchy-ness when people think you've asked a stupid
'obvious' question. I try to avoid.