HP 6005 MT motherboard

Old August 16th 16, 11:14 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
navyfalcon[_4_]

Default HP 6005 MT motherboard

Can not find MotherBoard manual on the internet, also checked with HP.
Need information on CPU fan connection (blue, green, yellow, black are
the wires). The best I could find, a different forum thinks that it
supplies 1 amp (as most MOBO supply 1 amp) and the fan draws less than
1/4 amp and is PWM. If the pins for a chassis mate with it, I can use a
splitter to power a chassis side fan, therefore I need to confirm the
CPU fan connections.

HP 6005 PRO MT PHENOM II x4 QC B97 3.20GHz 4GB 500GB Desktop Win 7 PRO
MOBO 531966-001
BIOS 786G2 Ver. 1.09 (update Rev. 1.17)
North Bridge Intel Q45/Q43 rev 03
South Bridge Intel 82801JD (ICH10D) rev 02
BIOS Hewlett-Packard 786G2 v01.09 (08/25/2009)
Thank You
falcon

--
navyfalcon