WTB COAST 3.0 Module

Old February 24th 17, 01:42 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Thomas Lake

Default WTB COAST 3.0 Module

I have a motherboard that has a slot for a 256MB COAST (cache on a stick) 3.0 module. I'd like to add one but I can't find any place that sells them. Does anyone here know where I can get one?

TIA

Tom L
Old March 5th 17, 12:57 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
[email protected]

256 MB?
I remember COAST way back in the socket 7 days - 256 kB