I need replacement keyboard for my laptop "Desk Book"

Old July 7th 06, 01:28 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Exit Strategy

Default I need replacement keyboard for my laptop "Desk Book"

Hi guys. I hope it's ok for me to ask this question here...
I have a laptop computer. It's got "Desk Book" on it.I spilled a drink
on the keyboard and wanted to order a replacement for keyboard. Does
any of you know where to find replacement at?? Any idea where I can
search?
Thank you.