whats the latest catalyst that doesn't .net?

Old May 23rd 07, 11:03 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Keith Whitfield

Default whats the latest catalyst that doesn't .net?

Hi what's the newest version of the ati catalyst I can install without .net
framework ?
also would I have to install the drivers and the rest of the AIW drivers
from that release or can I use the latest ones

Thanks
Keith

Old May 24th 07, 01:48 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Glory Hornet

Keith Whitfield wrote:
Hi what's the newest version of the ati catalyst I can install
without .net framework ?
also would I have to install the drivers and the rest of the AIW
drivers from that release or can I use the latest ones

The latest ones are 7.4 and this site does them as a full installer with the
old control panel.

http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=F...&dwn_cat_id=18

Old May 24th 07, 04:08 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
James

On May 23, 6:03 pm, "Keith Whitfield" [email protected]
SPAMblueyonder.co.uk wrote:
Hi what's the newest version of the ati catalyst I can install without .net
framework ?
also would I have to install the drivers and the rest of the AIW drivers
from that release or can I use the latest ones

Thanks
Keith

Try the Omega drivers, you can google to find them. They are based on
the same core driver, but have different applications around them, and
don't require .net. Generally they are faster.

James

Old May 25th 07, 12:34 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
First of One[_2_]

Do a drivers-only installation and use the compact, clean ATi Tray Tools to
adjust your settings.
http://www.guru3d.com/article/atitraytools/189/

k...