good company to deal with..

Old July 10th 03, 06:58 PM
nigel. carron

Default good company to deal with..

Been buying some stuff untested for several months from an auction house
and guess what - untested is really untested - 90+ % of stuff works
fine. In fact can only recall a dead compaq mode 3 floppy - from loadsa
stuff (paid 3 + vat for 6 ?)

They also pack stuff fantastically well..

The name of this company

http://www.lre.co.uk

highly recommended by me!

--
njc AKA (Paypal & nochex e-mail)
Old July 10th 03, 07:22 PM
Richard Warr

nigel. carron wrote:
Been buying some stuff untested for several months from an auction
house and guess what - untested is really untested - 90+ % of stuff
works fine. In fact can only recall a dead compaq mode 3 floppy -
from loadsa stuff (paid 3 + vat for 6 ?)

They also pack stuff fantastically well..

The name of this company

http://www.lre.co.uk

highly recommended by me!

I've been getting a lot of bad ones recently. Had some laptop drives where
only one in 6 worked. Some were physically damaged or in pieces so I thought
"untested" was stretching it a bit! Similar results with power supplies.
Still I did once get a laptop combi drive for 30 and sell it the next day
for 70 having fully tested it so it's not all bad.
I think desktop/server stuff is better. I bought a couple of redundant power
supplies once (because I didn't know what they were) and they were mint.
--
Richard Warr
Stevenage

Old July 11th 03, 01:11 AM
David Baxter

The name of this company

http://www.lre.co.uk

highly recommended by me!

Been dealing with LRE for a long while, now. :-)
Great company!

Best Regards,
Dave

---