tualatin bios for bx2000+ is still available, but not at gigabyte ftp

Old June 17th 04, 07:40 AM
JK

Default tualatin bios for bx2000+ is still available, but not at gigabyte ftp

Hi

Surprisingly for me I really needed this bios to boot with a slot-T
adapter and a celeron tualatin 1200 cpu.

www.upgradeware.com tells in their compatibility list to get the bios
file bx2000+_fdc.zip but the link to a beta folder at gigabyte ftp
does not work anymore.

Searching the filename with yahoo.com gives this source:

http://www.hellasystems.com/ftp/Moth...X2000%2B/BIOS/

So I got the file, and am up running now. Nice old system: 396 Mb ram,
ata66 controller, 40 Gb 7200 rpm harddisk, windows xp, etc.

Just to tell anybody needing it too

best regards

John