Gateway (2000) Destination XTV-400

Old June 16th 13, 10:16 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
agent smith[_3_]

Default Gateway (2000) Destination XTV-400

Original Post:

Does anyone have or know where I could purchase an external Remote
Device Antenna (RDA) for the computer referenced in the title above?
That computer is a 1998 model.

This device allows the Remote Control Device to talk to the computer's
software, called Destivu (v 2.0).

Thanks.

6/16/13 - Follow-up Post:

The above query was answered and I'd like to thank those who replied to
my post and, in particular, the one person who did have and sent me the
device.

As a follow-up, however, I'd like to know if a device driver is required
to get the RDA unit to work? Although the RDA simply plugs into the PS2
ports (keyboard and mouse), I haven't been able to get it to work yet.

Thanks again.

--
agent smith

Gateway (2000) Destination XTV-400 agent smith Gateway Computers 1 June 15th 13 02:05 AM
Gateway 2000 GP5-200 Overheating Fix William R. Walsh Gateway Computers 11 October 30th 07 01:34 PM
gateway 2000 GIRunit Gateway Computers 5 October 24th 06 01:52 AM
Gateway 2000 P5-75 L. Gateway Computers 1 August 19th 04 12:38 AM
Gateway Destination STB Video Rage II Tuner [email protected] Gateway Computers 4 July 9th 03 08:52 PM