New MFD Printer advice please

Old February 11th 07, 03:14 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Planner

Default New MFD Printer advice please

Hi

We have decided to bin one of the Epsom colour ink jet printers due to
high refill costs and replace it with a laser.

I have a reasonably good colour ink jet connected to an existing PC.
We will keep this for the occasional colour work. My wife being a
teacher often needs to print work ready for the next day in class from
her wireless laptop. So the criteria I am looking for is as follows:-

1. Laser
2. Wireless
3. Multi-funtion device that can support colour capture (Scanning)
4. Low running costs
5. Not too expensive to purchase

Not too worried about output speed

Thanks in advance

John

New Printer - advice on options casbar Printers 8 February 1st 07 05:49 AM
Replacment printer advice Gordon MacPherson Printers 7 November 26th 06 07:40 AM
Printer advice. Bill Printers 0 November 9th 06 08:22 AM
Turn off laser printer with power strip? Gary Vocks Printers 77 February 16th 06 02:06 PM
Best Repair Advice for Panasonic KX-P 4430 Laser Printer - Error 21 Toner [email protected] Printers 1 December 24th 05 07:01 AM