Gateway (2000) Destination XTV-400

Old May 6th 13, 04:50 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
agent smith

Default Gateway (2000) Destination XTV-400

Does anyone have or know where I could purchase an external Remote
Device Antenna (RDA) for the computer referenced in the title above?
That computer is a 1998 model.

This device allows the Remote Control Device to talk to the computer's
software, called Destivu (v 2.0).

Thanks.

--
agent smith
Old June 15th 13, 02:05 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
agent smith[_2_]

agent smith;1082016 Wrote:
Does anyone have or know where I could purchase an external Remote
Device Antenna (RDA) for the computer referenced in the title above?
That computer is a 1998 model.

This device allows the Remote Control Device to talk to the computer's
software, called Destivu (v 2.0).

Thanks.

First of all, I'd like to thank those who replied to my post and also
the one person who had and sent me the device.

As a follow-up, however, I'd like to know if a device driver is required
to get the RDA unit to work? It simply plugs into the PS2 ports. I
haven't been able to get it to work.

Thanks again.

--
agent smith

Gateway 2000 GP5-200 Overheating Fix William R. Walsh Gateway Computers 11 October 30th 07 01:34 PM
Gateway 2000 GP5-200 Computer William R. Walsh Gateway Computers 8 September 24th 07 04:29 AM
gateway 2000 GIRunit Gateway Computers 5 October 24th 06 01:52 AM
Gateway 2000 P5-75 L. Gateway Computers 1 August 19th 04 12:38 AM
Gateway Destination STB Video Rage II Tuner [email protected] Gateway Computers 4 July 9th 03 08:52 PM