ASUS drivers - can't access

Old March 10th 18, 01:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Shadow[_2_]

Default ASUS drivers - can't access

Anyone have an alternative URL ?

The official ASUS support page redirects me to Facebook and Google
logins (after the privacy page says it collects NO personal
information).

There used to be a German FTP site ages ago that would allow direct
downloads. Does it still exist ?

PS The CD that came with the MB insisted on installing Google Chrome,
Norton Security and other trash, so I installed on a blank HD,
extracted the drivers with Double Driver and Driver Magician and then
did a full format to get rid of the PUPs.

I then reinstalled Windows XP and used the saved drivers. Worked fine,
but they are rather old (USB3 drivers are 2016, audio 2015 but video
drivers 2010)
TIA
[]'s
--