need info about motherboards for my PC...

Old May 21st 08, 12:59 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit
tecktalk

Default need info about motherboards for my PC...

I wana buy a new motherboard for a new AMD x2 processor with high end
graphics card and which supports 4 gb Ram..

please gimme suggestion whihc motherboard will be besst for me and will
remain cool durin process.....

All suggestions are invited..!!

'acne exercise'
(http://www.herbnhealth.com/Content/A..._Exercise.html)
'discount ink cartridges' (http://www.lowerpriceusa.com)

--
tecktalk
Old May 21st 08, 03:34 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit
Wes Newell

On Wed, 21 May 2008 12:59:35 +0100, tecktalk wrote:

I wana buy a new motherboard for a new AMD x2 processor with high end
graphics card and which supports 4 gb Ram..

please gimme suggestion whihc motherboard will be besst for me and will
remain cool durin process.....

Just one suggestion, Get an AM2+ MB in case you want to upgrade to a
triple or quad core. There's lots of them so take your pick depending on
the features you want.

why only 1 IDE on new motherboards? OhioGuy Homebuilt PC's 37 February 29th 08 11:15 PM
motherboards [email protected] General 6 August 16th 06 10:12 PM
motherboards john klosak Homebuilt PC's 5 November 11th 05 07:04 PM
which of these motherboards [email protected] Homebuilt PC's 7 August 20th 05 02:05 AM
AMD Motherboards.. babyd0l General Hardware 1 December 26th 03 11:53 PM