projectors for presentation

Old August 29th 10, 05:00 PM
Vexyintitte Vexyintitte is offline
Banned

Location: Austria
Send a message via ICQ to Vexyintitte
Default projectors for presentation

This is Jane and I own a retail business in Birmingham, UK. Getting some projectors fitted in some of my office room will be my main target. I believe it will make it much modern and ready for presentation. I have come across to a site where they sell so many projectors. All the projectors from them are ready to be used for home cinema and presentation use. I am thinking buying some projectors for my office premises from the guys below: Could any of you tell me more about them, if you have experienced any problems with their projectors before? I want some good projectors you see. I do not want to buy some rubbish. I have included a link below for them. Please take a look for me.
projectors
Old November 29th 10, 06:29 PM
borny borny is offline
Junior Member

Hi, its great opportunity to do business with Appin, it required Resellers and Distributors.
Role of Resellers and Distributors
Appin recognizes that resellers who are the trusted advisors and technology consultants to businesses play the pivotal role of helping them get the best out of Appin Products and services.
Strategic business process consulting, worry-free management of the services, and comprehensive support are a few of the valuable services that resellers are providing around Appin Products and services to grow recurring revenue streams and deepen customer relationships. Resellers in this program also benefit from a recurring discount on the annual Appin Products and services licensing fee.
Resellers focusing on project-based revenue can manage customer deployments including data migration, provide user training and best practices, tackle systems integration, and develop custom application extensions. So Apply Now! Or email at

Hacking courses

Last edited by borny : December 10th 10 at 08:43 AM.

Projectors [email protected] Printers 0 August 13th 08 12:09 PM
Wireless data projectors Richard John General 4 January 15th 08 08:26 AM
Build PC to run 3 VGA LCD Projectors and a monitor [email protected] Homebuilt PC's 1 January 25th 06 02:09 PM
Dell Projectors - for Xbox ? Tman Dell Computers 1 January 10th 05 05:59 PM
Who makes the Dell Projectors (2200 and 3300MP?) ASBURY UNITED Dell Computers 2 May 6th 04 01:07 PM